Easy Back Pain Home Remedies
Back pain is a very common health issue nowadays and easy back pain home remedies are hard to find. Many of the reasons include improper diet, muscle tension, arthritis, lack of physical activity, excessive physical labor, pregnancy and of course a poor sitting posture.
Must Read- 10 Tips to Get Relief from Sleepless Nights
Nowadays, most of us spend hours in the front of computer which is the main reason for back pain. People of all age groups that is from middle aged to elderly, all face this problem at one time or the other. And most of the time we end up in visiting a doctor, taking bed rest and uncertainty about how to get out from this pain.
Some symptoms include reduced flexibility of the spine, difficulty in sleeping and pain around the hips or back. There are just so many causes for the back pains.
Back pain can make your day-to-day activities difficult to do. So, we have listed some easy back pain home remedies that can improve this problem and alleviate the back pain.
This particular remedy is also used to cure vomiting and can be used as an effective lower back pain remedy too. It has anti-inflammatory properties that give relief from the pain.
- Apply ginger paste on the affected area of skin and then apply eucalyptus oil .
- Cut some slices from a fresh ginger and put them to boil. Allow it to cool down and then add honey and drink the concoction.
- You can also try ginger tea two to three times in a day and continue with it until you see some positive results.
This is another easy home remedy for lower back pain.
- Put some water to boil and some 8 to 10 basil leaves in it.
- Let the water evaporate to half and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Drink this mixture once a day.
- And if the pain is severe then double the intake.
Must Read- 7 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Hangover
This is a wonder remedy for lower back pain.
- Ground about 100 grams of poppy seeds and rock candy (mishri) in the same amount.
- Take two tbsps. of this concoction twice in a day. And you can follow it up with taking one glass of milk.
Gently massage your back with a herbal oil. This will relax the muscles and give back pain treatment at home. You can use any oil like almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil or eucalyptus oil.
You can warm the oil for a better effect.
Garlic is well known for its pain killing properties and is known to be the best back pain treatment at home. Simply intake three to four cloves of garlic on every morning before eating anything. Another Choice is to massage your back with garlic oil .
- Heat some mustard oil, coconut oil and add about 10 to 12 cloves of garlic into it. Fry the mixture until the garlic is brown. Then strain the mixture and let it sit to come to room-temperature.
- Gently massage your back with this oil and let it absorb for some time
- Wash off or take a bath.
Must Read- 13 secret health benefits of garlic
It produces an analgesic effect that answers your common query on how to control back pain.
- Soak some wheat and leave it overnight.
- Mix cuscus grass and coriander in the morning.
- Ad done cup of milk and boil it for a few minutes until it is thickened a bit.
- Drink the concoction two times daily.
Not everybody wants to visit the doctor for common problems like back pain. If you are one such person who is reluctant to go to doctors, then these easy back pain home remedies can help you out. But it is always advisable to visit a doctor if you feel that it’s going beyond control.