Vegan Recipes That Will Pamper Your Taste Buds
Are you a non-veg eater?
Do you think that trying vegan recipes is not so cool?
We can remove your misconception.
Vegan recipes have many such advantages that are not easily or regularly realized. A fat-free vegan recipe may prove to be a boon when followed for a long time.
Adding a good vegan recipe to the diet of a vegetarian will not only enhance the taste of it, but also will provide him or her with a healthy diet.
Here is a list of three vegan recipes that may help you get a divine meal.
Vegetarian Cajun Red Beans and Rice- One of The Best Vegan Recipes
- The list of ingredients:
- One large chopped onion
- One tablespoon of tamari
- One tablespoon of ground coriander
- One tablespoon of ground cumin
- One tablespoon of liquid smoke
- Three tablespoons of chili powder
- Half teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Two quarts of water
- Two cups of TVP
- Six smashed garlic cloves
- One cup of brown rice
- Four to five bouillon cubes
- Two cups of dried, red beans. Should be rinsed.
Directions to Cook
- In your crock pot, add the water, chopped onion, garlic cloves, bouillon cubes, tamari, liquid smoke, chili powder, cumin, coriander and the cayenne pepper. You will have to stir until the bouillon cubes get dissolved.
- Then you will have to put the TVP, brown rice and dried beans that you have rinsed well. Stir well into the pot. You will have to cook for six and a half hours on low.
- Cajun Red Beans and Rice is ready. Serve with a tasty salad.
You can enjoy ‘Cajun Red Beans and Rice’ in any month of the year. It is a fat-free recipe and will give you a very balanced diet.
Eggplants with Sesame Sauce- The Second Best Vegan Recipe
- 5 eggplants
- Two tablespoon sesame seeds
- One teaspoon sesame oil
- One tablespoon light soya sauce
- Chopped coriander and spring onions
- One – fourth cup of water
How To Cook
- Boil the eggplants in a pot of hot water. Boil until the skin wrinkles.
- Then you will have to cool the eggplants under running Next, you will be required to drain the water and remove the skin of the eggplants. Then cut them into large sections.
- Next, you are going to make the sauce. Put brown sesame seeds in the oven. Pound them until it gets very finely smashed. Blend the sesame paste into a smooth paste. The sauce is ready.
- Next, mix the sauce into the eggplants. Garnish with chopped coriander and spring onions.
The dish can be served hot or cold.
Indonesian Tamarind Vegetables- One of The Most Healthy Vegan Recipes
- One large onion
- Four to five cloves of garlic
- Two to three red chilies
- Five to six cups of stock or water
- Two cups of string beans
- One tomato
- Two cups cabbage
- Three green chilies
- Two cups of bean sprouts
- Half a cup of tamarind juice
- One teaspoon of sugar
- Salt and pepper should be added to taste
How To Cook
- You will have to chop the onion, garlic, and chilies. Then you will need to simmer the chopped mixture in the stock you have taken. Do this for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Add the vegetables, all of them other than the bean sprouts.
- Next season with the tamarind juice, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- You will have to cook the vegetables for about five to ten minutes. Add the bean sprout and cook for a few more minutes.
- Serve when cooled.
The above recipes not only help people to be fit and fine, apart from this many opt for vegan food habits just because they prefer to be healthy and happy. Often it is found that individual to obtain vitamins and protein often goes ahead with vegan foods only. Apart from the recipes mentioned above- there are other recipes too that is much popular and adds value to life. One must not forget the fact that these vegan recipes if taken on a regular basis it can reduce obesity, cancer, heart disease and many more diseases that are categorized as a disease of the century.